Digital Marketing Specialist
A. JOB SUMMARY:
The Digital Marketing Specialist will execute performance digital marketing activities for Neticon. This position is responsible for paid search campaign creation (optimization and automation), SEO, affiliate marketing and social media advertising. This position will focus on using analytics to drive qualified traffic and conversion. The position will serve as an expert in digital strategies, aiming to optimize lead generation, optimization, and conversion through various digital media campaigns and associated activities.
B. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. STRATEGY & EXECUTION:
- Dominate digital marketing best practices and standards within the organization, including Reporting, Measurement and Return on Investment (ROI) for digital campaigns.
- Translate business goals into digital marketing objectives, creating and communicating marketing targets / briefs.
- Partner with the Head of Digital Marketing to develop specific digital strategies and identify requirements for all creative assignments (i.e. copy, banner ads, layout review, production activity coordination).
- Manage all digital campaigns, including search engine marketing and other revenue generating promotional campaigns.
- Collaborate with Head of Digital Marketing to evaluate customer segments and create customer segmentation groups for focused targeted marketing based on customer profiling.
- Gather and share competitive insights related to marketing strategies by targeted competitors and recommend marketing strategies to counter or off-set competitor marketing moves based on learned trends and insights.
2. ANALYTICS & REPORTING:
- Consolidate metrics and provide ongoing reporting and analytics to senior level management and provides guidance for program optimization.
- Continually monitor and suggest improvements for the usability, content and conversion points of the company website to support the company’s growth objectives.
- Analyze current best practices in integrated media campaigns as well as future directions made possible by emerging technology.
- Benchmark digital activities against those of our peers in the industry; improve digital marketing strategy and tactics.
- Use analytic tools to track, monitor and optimize digital presence and campaigns based on historical performance.
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative analysis reports and dashboards to inform various audiences of our collective performance in all dimensions of digital marketing efforts, showcasing the impact achieved for our clients.
C. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3 or more years in a digital marketing on performance marketing duty.
- Experience working in fashion/luxury business sector is preferred.
- Experience implementing Digital Marketing strategies in B2C sales environment is preferred.
CERTIFICATIONS / LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS:
- Google Ads Advanced, Mobile, Display, Shopping and Google Analytics Certifications.
- Some Marketing Automation solution experience is preferred.
COMPUTER & TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Google Data Studio skills is required.
- Graphic design skills desirable
- Responsive design website development experience preferred.
- Proven competency with social media, email marketing strategy, website strategy development, and web analytics.
- Proven grasp of all Paid Search mediums including remarketing, display & content, mobile, video
- Experience creating and developing digital marketing best practices within an organization.
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization for multilanguage e-commerce websites
- Ability to take high-level vision and translate down to executable actions
- Ability to foster strong professional relationships and manage expectations with customers, department leaders, and fellow employees,
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in an environment with shifting priorities and time-sensitive deadlines,
- Strong sense of organization and attention to detail are required,
- Strong verbal and written skills are required,
- Strong ability to prioritize and balance competing requests for support.
- Ability to work independently once strategy and direction is identified, while maintaining strong visibility for the organization
OTHER SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Ability to effectively manage budgetary spending to maximize ROI of Digital Marketing campaigns and resources.