Junior PPC Executive
Neticon is a multicultural company based in Milan specialized in digital marketing, information technology and communication strategy combining a team of professionals with more than a decade of experience in the digital field.
Our Digital Marketing Team builds customized solutions to satisfy customers’ needs adopting the latest Online Marketing Strategies & Technologies. We take care of brand awareness, online reputation and overall digital presence to enhance their competitiveness. We analyse and monitor performance metric goals to reach Client business objectives – from the lead generation to the ecommerce KPIs as ROI, conversion rate and revenue.
We help companies designing new business models and processes, providing consultancy and technological solutions to embrace and compete in perpetually changing digital economy.
We are looking for a proactive and detailed-orientated individual to join our agency as a Digital PPC Executive.
Reporting to the SEM Manager, you will work closely with the PPC team to deliver world class campaigns for our luxury clients, while learning about a fast moving and consistently growing industry. You will be responsible for making a real success of these campaigns.
- Digital marketing mindset
- General knowledge of Paid Advertising
- Ability to work in a team but also independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Good English, both written and spoken
- Excellent attention to details
- Analytical and data driven attitude
- Pro-active approach
- Able to work on multiple tasks
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to complete autonomously tasks assigned and respect deadlines
- Create PPC campaigns in various platforms (i.e. Google, Bing, Yandex)
- Actively monitor campaigns, auditing and adjusting them for maximum performance
- Create text ads for fashion and luxury clients in English based on materials provided by the clients
- Produce weekly reporting, gathering data and create the report narrative
- Communicate directly with both client mainly for reporting and updates (supervised by Senior Team Member)
- Support in ad-hoc tasks requested, ensuring work meets client expectations and is to a very high standard
- Troubleshoot client requests, helping to ensure any issues are resolved
- Dedicate time to internal and external training to continually learn new digital marketing skills
- Stay up to date on the latest news and developments in digital marketing to continually grow your knowledge
Nice to have
- Self-motivated individual with high levels of energy
- An outgoing, positive and problem solving thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm.
- A great team player who enjoys contributing to the wider success of a business
- Record of working within PPC campaigns (Yandex, Baidu, Yahoo! Japan)
- Confident executing campaigns from brief through to analysis using Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Reporting skills using Google Analytics, Data Studio, Excel Sheet and Other reporting tools
- Paid Social knowledge.