The PPC Specialist will execute performance digital marketing activities for Neticon. This position will integrate a team composed of senior and junior members and with them will be responsible for paid search campaign creation, optimization and expansion. The specialist will focus on using analytics’ insights and will serve as an expert in digital strategies, aiming to optimize PPC activities to drive qualified traffic and conversion through various digital media campaigns and associated activities.
A. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
STRATEGY & EXECUTION:
- Dominate digital marketing best practices and standards within the organization, including Reporting, Measurement and Return on Advertising Spent for digital campaigns.
- Translate business goals into digital marketing objectives, creating and communicating marketing briefs and strategies.
- Partner with the rest of the team to develop specific digital strategies and identify requirements for all creative assignments (i.e. copy creation, banner ads understanding).
- Manage multiple Google Ads and Microsoft ads campaigns with the scope of a full funnel strategy with focus on ecommerce retail clients.
- Gather and share competitive insights related to marketing strategies by targeted competitors and recommend marketing strategies to counter or off-set competitor marketing moves based on learned trends and insights.
ANALYTICS & REPORTING:
- Consolidate metrics and provide ongoing reporting and analytics to senior level management and provides guidance for program optimization.
- Analyse the current best practices in integrated media campaigns as well as future directions made possible by emerging technology.
- Use analytic tools to track, monitor and optimize digital presence and campaigns based on historical performance.
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative analysis reports and dashboards to inform various audiences of our collective performance in all dimensions of digital marketing efforts, showcasing the impact achieved for our clients.
- 2 or more years in a digital marketing team on a PPC specialist duty.
- Experience working in fashion/luxury business sector is preferred.
- Experience implementing Digital Marketing strategies in B2C multinational, multilanguage sales environment is preferred.
CERTIFICATIONS / LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS:
- Google Ads and Google Analytics Certifications.
- Some Marketing Automation solution experience is preferred.
COMPUTER & TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Google Data Studio skills is required.
- Microsoft Office pack expertise is required.
- Experience creating and developing digital marketing best practices within an organization.
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships and manage expectations with customers, department leaders, and fellow employees
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in an environment with shifting priorities and time-sensitive deadlines
- Strong sense of organization and attention to detail are required
- Strong verbal and written skills in Italian and English are required
- Ability to work independently once strategy and direction is identified, while maintaining strong visibility for the organization
OTHER SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Ability to effectively manage budgetary spending to maximize ROAS of Digital Marketing campaigns and resources.